Sunday, May 17, 2009

from the begining to the end( do começo ao fim)

I watched this trailer yesteday, and I loved, It seemed to be a very good movie, It's a Brazilian or Portuguese movie, I'm not really sure about that.

Every time I watch a movie like that I think about my own situation in life.I aim to have a love like that, but I think It's not only me, I think everybody seeks for love.
I'm looking forward to watch it, but I couldn't find It anywhere I think It hasn't been released yet.It is a very controversial movie, they are brothers and they fall in love with each other, well I can tell only based on what I watched, I felt like this movie is about love, no matter how It's presented.

I don't really understand anything at all what they say, but it is about the movie, with the actors from the movie.

Here they are having some good time, well they seem to be a nice couple.
the official website:

http://www.pequenacentral.com.br/cinema/docomecoaofim/

No comments:

Post a Comment