Wednesday, May 20, 2009

They say life is harder for those who are obviously gay, well can't say It's harder because I'm not, but I can tell that when you are not out and obvious you have to keep living a lie, built up relationships based in lies and, one day, they'll eventually figure you out, It's like a hunt, where the inside of the closet are the hunted and the straight are the hunters. When you are obvious, even when you are inside of the closet, people already expect you to be gay, so, you do feel the prejudice against you, but people know you, so when you eventually come out, you don't have a Mexican soup opera episode the day you come out.

I feel like that more and more nowadays, I love my friends but now they are too curious about my recent relationships, which I haven't had any for a long time. I feel like they have this constant question in their heads, but thanks God they don't make questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment